28 Mar Cleaning and Chemical Compatibility
Posted at 15:15h in
What can I use to clean SIMONA PMC materials?
- Isopropyl alcohol or Simple Green® cleaners work well. Avoid oil-based products.
- ABS or ASA
- Simple soap and water are the best option. Avoid ketones or degreasers. Weak acids or bases may be used with thorough rinsing with water after cleaning.
- Fantastic® brand cleaner, Formula 409®, Mineral Oil, or just standard soap and water will work with acrylic. Avoid solvents like Ethyl Acetate or Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK).
- Most staining can be cleaned using a clean white cloth and a soap and water solution. Dawn® dish soap is a good option.
- For more severe stains a 10% chlorine bleach solution with water can be used. Thoroughly rinse with 100% water after cleaning.
- Isopropyl alcohol or Simple Green® cleaners work well. Avoid oil-based products. Be careful when cleaning as the soft surface mars easily.