19 Apr Regulatory
Posted at 14:12h in
- Are SIMONA PMC materials REACH Compliant? RoHs? Proposition 65?
- See link for our statements on REACH and RoHS (Click here).
- Proposition 65 compliance is determined on a product-by-product basis and based upon review of raw material supplier SDS information. In general, ABS based products can contain trace amounts of un-reacted acrylonitrile and ethylbenzene, <0.01%. Acrylic containing products may contain trace amounts of ethyl acrylate.
- Where can I find information on conflict materials compliance?
- See link to our conflict minerals product declaration (Click here).
- Where can I find a copy of your ISO certificate?
- SIMONA PMC is ISO 9001:2015 certified. The most recent certificate can be found here.
- What material options does SIMONA PMC offer for FMVSS 302 compliance?
- A number of SIMONA PMC products are FMVSS 302 complaint. This includes OneStep® 4100, PMC® 200, PMC® 210, PMC® 300, PMC® 310, PMC® 700 and PMC® 805. SIMONA PMC does not conduct FMVSS 302 testing in house but relies on raw material supplier testing for compliance information. Please inquire if FMVSS 302 information is required for other existing SIMONA PMC products.
- Are any SIMONA PMC materials FDA 21 CFR 181.32 compliant?
- Certain PMC® 200 Series, PMC® 300 Series, PMC® 1200 Series and PMC® 1300 Series products can be produced with FDA 21 CFR 181.32 compliant raw materials. If this is a requirement, please be sure to indicate to your sales representative when requesting a quote so proper colorants, additives and other materials can be specified.
- What UL 94 ratings are available in SIMONA PMC materials?
- Most SIMONA PMC products meet UL 94 HB. The exception in PMC 703, which is UL 94 V-1 compliant.