14 Feb Soft Flex ABS
Key Properties of Soft Flex ABS
- 100% recyclable: The trim scrap generated as a by-product of the routing process can be reclaimed and utilized in the core layer of the product, if appropriate. The benefit is cost savings to you and a “greener” earth for all of us. Compliance with environmental standards. RoHS compliant with no heavy metals.
- Economical: Eliminates the need for adhesives and expensive labor costs associated with two-step process.
- Easy to thermoform: Soft Flex ABS allows for a broad processing window similar to standard ABS, and can be used for a variety of formed product applications.
- Ease of processing and bondability: Soft Flex ABS bonds easily to other materials. Adhesion of layers without secondary operation.
- Aesthetics: Soft, tactile feel. Textured, leather-like appearance. Custom color available. Low gloss appearance. No stress wrinkles or puckers.
- UV Protected and Outdoor Weatherable: Designed for superior performance in interior and exterior applications.